On June 1st, we invite you to join us in the city centre for what promises to be the most action packed, fun-filled afternoon of the summer! It’s gonna be like The Fast & Furious on Foot with Photographs.
How it works:
1) Sign up begins at 12pm at The Chocolate Factory
2) At 1pm all of our teams with be given a list of challenges
3) Each team has until 4pm to complete as many challenges as possible & return to The Chocolate Factory
What you need to know:
1) Each challenge is worth a different amount of points – the more difficult the challenge, or the further away you have to go to complete it – the more points it is worth.
2) We allow teams of up to 5 people – and most of our prizes are for 5-person teams – but teams of less than 5 and even solo participants are welcome! (Though you should note that many of our challenges require you to be in the picture)
3) Pictures do not have to be high quality – they just have to be clear. So long as we can make out a completed challenge, you get the points.
4) Digital cameras only please. Camera phones work too.
What you need to bring:
1) A camera, camera phone, iPod/iPad – anything with megapixels
2) A sense of fun
We have received truly Overwhelming support from Dublin businesses eager to donate prizes to our cause and are pleased to name our sponsors:
We will be announcing prizes in the coming days – keep your eyes peeled! I mean, you can blink and everything – just not as often, ok?
In case it wasn’t obvious, Milk & Cookies ♥’s YOU!